Rules and Regulations
Annex to the Order of Administrator of 8 January 2010.
Operating hours of the Underground Car Park at Madison Park Shopping Mall:
Monday - Saturday: 6.30 a.m. – 11.30 p.m.
Sunday: 8.30 a.m. – 9.30 p.m.
A vehicle may leave the car park only within the operating hours of the car park. Should the vehicle not leave the car park within the operating hours, the vehicle will have to remain on the premises of the car park until the opening of the car park the following day.
Subject Matter of the Agreement
By accepting a parking fee receipt and entering the premises of the car park, the User enters into an agreement with the Administrator of Madison Park Shopping Mall regarding lease of a parking space in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
The subject matter of the agreement shall not be the service of guarding a car, nor guarding the property left inside the car. In the light of the above, however, the Administrator supervises and monitors the car park in order to prevent any incidents concerning theft and vandalism. The duration of the agreement shall terminate when the car leaves the premises of the car park.
- The parking fee shall be calculated and charged in accordance with the displayed price list for each parking space occupied.
- The vehicle may leave the premises of the car park once the parking fees have been paid.
- The vehicle user shall pay the parking fee at the automatic pay station prior to exiting from the car park. The automatic pay station is situated at the exit from the Shopping Mall (Level -1). In the event of a failure of the automatic pay station, the User shall present the parking fee receipt to a representative of the Administrator and pay the parking fee. The Administrator shall not be required, but shall be authorised, to check the User’s licence to drive a particular vehicle (granting the aforementioned authorisation to the Administrator shall not change or alter the nature of the lease agreement).
Liability of the Administrator
The Administrator shall be liable exclusively for the damage caused to the Users through the Administrator’s own fault or the fault of persons employed by the Administrator. The User shall immediately inform the representatives of the Administrator about occurrence of the damage, but such notification shall be given no later than prior to leaving the car park or otherwise the User shall lose the right of claiming that the damage has been caused through the fault of the Administrator. The Administrator shall not be liable for any damage caused to the Users by other Users or by third parties.
Liability of the User
The User shall be liable for any damage caused by the User and by persons accompanying the User towards the Administrator, other Users or towards third parties. The User shall also be liable for any damage or pollution of the car park premises caused by the User or by persons accompanying the User. The User shall immediately, but no later than prior to leaving the car park, inform the representatives of the Administrator that the User or persons accompanying the User have caused any damage or pollution on the premises of the car park.
Terms and conditions of using the car park
Vehicles may be parked only at specifically marked/designated parking spaces or parking spaces specifically indicated by the representatives of the Administrator. Should the User not comply with the aforementioned provision, the Administrator shall be entitled to tow the vehicle away at the expense of the User or charge an additional fee for occupying a parking space (set forth in the price list).
The User shall obey the road signs and road traffic regulations, as well as follow the instructions given by the representatives of the Administrator.
Administrator shall be authorised to remove the vehicle from the premises of the car park in the event of a sudden threat or immediate risk and shall not be obliged to pay any compensation or damages to the User as a result of undertaking such actions.
Po zamknięciu parkingu zabranie pojazdu nie jest możliwe. Użytkownik, który nie zabrał pojazdu przed zamknięciem parkingu może odebrać pojazd w dniu następnym w godzinach otwarcia po uiszczeniu opłat określonych w cenniku.
Collecting the vehicle or leaving the car park shall not be possible upon the closing of the car park. The User who has not collected or taken the vehicle prior to the closing of the car park may collect the vehicle and leave the car park the following day during the operating hours of the car park upon payment of the parking fees specified in the price list.
- The provisions of the Highway Code shall apply on the premises of the car park.
- The permissible speed limit on the premises of the car park shall be 10 kph.
- The users of autogas vehicles (LPG system) may not use the premises of the car park.
- It is strictly forbidden to repair, clean or vacuum-clean cars and to replace cooling water, fuel or oil at parking spaces, internal roads, as well as at access entrances and exits. It is also forbidden to pollute the premises of the car park.
Price List (Monday – Saturday):
parking for up to 1 hour – free-of-charge
PARKING FEES FOR SUBSEQUENT HOURS:
2nd - 3rd hour of parking – PLN 3 / hour
4th – 6th hour of parking – PLN 5 / hour
starting from the commencement of the 7th hour of parking – PLN 10 / hour
Price List (Sunday):
parking for up to 2 hours – free-of-charge
PARKING FEES FOR SUBSEQUENT HOURS:
3rd – 4th hour of parking – PLN 3 / hour
5th – 7th hour of parking – PLN 5 / hour
starting from the commencement of the 8th hour of parking – PLN 10 / hour
The penalty fee for losing a parking ticket shall be PLN 50