INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- Personal Data Controller (administrator) shall be:
- TFG Asset Management Sp. z o.o. ul. Gnilna 2, 80-847 Gdańsk, phone no.: (+48) 58 766 75 30, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org shall be the Personal Data Controller in respect of the activities related to maintenance and management of Madison Park facility,
- Madison Real Estate Sp. z o.o., ul. Gnilna 2, 80-847 Gdańsk, phone no.: (+48) 58 766 75 30, e-mail address: email@example.com shall be the Personal Data Controller in respect of lease agreements concerning retail outlets, service outlets and office premises, as well as their employees.
2.The Controller shall process personal data pursuant to the provisions of:
- Art. 6.1.c of the GDPR in connection with the provisions of the generally applicable law regulations,
- Art. 6.1.b of the GDPR, i.e. the provisions of the Agreement,
- Art. 6.1.a of the GDPR, i.e. on the basis of the consent of the data subject,
- Art. 6.1.f of the GDPR.
3. Your personal data may be processed for the purposes of:
- ensuring compliance with the legal obligations to which the Controller is subject,
- ensuring performance of an agreement to which the data subject is a party or taking steps at the request of the data subject prior to conclusion of the agreement,
- carrying out a task in relation to which an individual (natural person) has expressed their consent, ensuring performance of legally justified interests of the Controller, e.g. for the purposes of performing direct marketing activities.
4. The recipients of your personal data may be public administration authorities or entities performing public tasks or acting at the request of public administration authorities, to the extent and for the purposes which arise out of the provisions of the generally applicable law regulations and others entities which process specific personal data on the basis of agreements regarding entrusting personal data processing, which have been duly signed with the Controller.
5. Your personal data shall be retained (stored) for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes specified in Clause 3, and after this time for the period and to the extent required by the provision of the generally applicable law regulations.
6. With regard to the processing of your personal data you shall be entitled to exercise the following rights:
- the right of access to your personal data, including the right to obtain copies of the aforementioned personal data,
- the right to request rectification (correction) of any inaccurate personal data,
- the right to request removal of your personal data (‘the right to be forgotten’),
- the right to request limitation of processing of your personal data,
- the right to transfer your personal data,
- the right to object to processing of your personal data to the extent to which it has been stipulated under the GDPR.
7. In the event of receiving information concerning unlawful processing of your personal data by the Controller, you shall be entitled to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
8. In the event that processing of personal data is performed on the basis of the data subject’s consent to process personal data (Art. 6.1.a of the GDPR), you shall be entitled to withdraw the aforementioned consent at any time. The aforementioned withdrawal shall have no impact on the compliance of the processing which has been performed on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
9. In the event that processing of personal data is performed on the basis of the data subject’s consent to process personal data, providing your personal data to the Controller shall be voluntary. Providing your personal data shall be obligatory or mandatory in the event that a provision of law or an agreement concluded between the parties is the prerequisite for processing your personal data.
10. In the event of obtaining personal data from sources other than the data subject, the Controller obtains the aforementioned personal data from publicly available information, including websites, information leaflets, business cards, public registers of economic activity (e.g. the National Court Register and the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity),press sources and/or from other entities transferring personal data.
11. In the event of obtaining personal data from sources other than the data subject, the Controller shall customarily process the following personal data: forename and surname, address of residence/registered office, e-mail address, telephone number and/or other personal data obtained by the Controller.
12. Personal data may be transferred to a third country.
13. Your personal data may be processed by automated means, whereby personal data may be subject to profiling.
§ 1 Definitions
- Administrator – shall mean TFG Asset Management sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poland, 80-847 Gdańsk, ul. Gnilna 2, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 525 26 93 471, SDistrict Court in Warszawa, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS (National Court Register) Number:: 0000654913, which provides electronically supplied services, as well as stores and gains access to information in the User’s devices.
- Cookies – shall mean computer data, particularly small text files, which is recorded and stored on devices by means of which the User uses the websites of the Web Service.
- Administrator’s Cookies – shall mean the Cookies placed by the Administrator, which are related to provision of electronically supplied services by the Administrator through the Web Service.
- External Cookies – shall mean the Cookies placed by the Administrator’s partners through the website of the Web Service.
- Web Service – shall mean the website on which the Administrator runs the web service, operating under the domain: https://madison.gda.pl.
- Device – shall mean an electronic device by means of which the User gains access to the website of the Web Service.
- User – shall mean an entity for whom, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and provisions of law, electronically supplied services may be provided or with whom the Agreement concerning provision of electronically supplied services may be concluded.
§ 2 Types of Cookies
- The Cookies used by the Administrator shall be safe for the User’s Device. In particular, viruses and other unwanted software or malware (malicious software) shall not be capable of entering and penetrating the Users’ Devices. The aforementioned files allow for identification of the software used by the User and adjust the Web Service individually to each User. The Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which such Cookies originate, the period of being stored on the Device and the value assigned thereto.
- The Administrator uses two types of cookie files:
- Session cookies: are stored on the User’s Device and shall remain there until the end of the session of a particular web browser. The information recorded (saved) is subsequently removed permanently from the memory of the Device. The mechanism of session cookies shall not allow for retrieval (collection) of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- Persistent cookies: are stored on the User’s Device and shall remain there until such cookies are deleted. Closing a session of a particular web browser or turning off the Device shall not result in removal of such cookies from the User’s Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies shall not allow for retrieval (collection) of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- The User may restrict or disable access of cookies to their Device. Should the User exercise this option, using of the Web Service shall still be possible, except for the functions which require cookies due to the specific nature thereof.
§ 3 Purposes of using the Cookies
- The Administrator uses its own Cookies for the purposes of ensuring correct configuration of the web service, and particularly for the purposes of:
- adjusting the content of the websites of the Web Service to the User’s preferences and optimizing the User’s experience regarding use of the websites;
- recognizing and localizing the device of the Web Service User and properly displaying the website, which shall be customized to the User’s individual needs;
- remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in respect of the selected language or region from which the User originates;
- remembering the history of the websites visited in the web service in order to recommend potential contents;
- adjusting the font size, design of the website, etc.
- The Administrator uses its own Cookies for the purposes of conducting and implementing the processes required to obtain full functionality of websites, and particularly for the purposes of:
- adjusting the content of the websites of the Web Service to the User’s preferences and optimizing the User’s experience regarding use of the websites. In particular, the cookie files allow for recognizing the basic parameters of the User’s Device and properly displaying the website, which shall be customized to the User’s individual needs;
- operating the partnership program, thereby enabling in particular verification of the redirection sources of the Users to the websites of the Web Service.
- The Administrator uses its own Cookies for the purposes of remembering the User’s location, and particularly for the purposes of ensuring correct configuration of selected functions of the Web Service, thereby allowing for adjustment of the information delivered to the User, taking into account the location of the User.
- The Administrator uses its own Cookies for the purposes of conducting analyses, tests and audits of website traffic, and particularly for the purposes of creating anonymous statistics facilitating to understand the manner in which the Web Service Users use the websites of the Web Service, which allows for improving the structure and contents of the websites.
- The Administrator uses external Cookies for the purposes of collecting general and anonymous static data by means of Google Analytics tools (administrator of external cookies: Google Inc with its registered office in the United States).
§ 4 Possibilties of specifying the conditions of storing or gaining access by the Cookies
- The User may independently and at any time change the settings concerning the Cookies, thereby specifying the conditions of storing and gaining access to the User’s Device by the Cookies. The User may change the settings indicated in the preceding sentence by means of a web browser settings or by means of configuration of the service. The settings may be changed in particular in such manner that maintenance of the cookie files should be automatically blocked in the settings of the web browser or in such manner that the User should be informed about placement of the Cookies on the User’s Device. Detailed information concerning the possibility and manners of maintaining cookies shall be available in the settings of the software (web browser).
- The User may remove the Cookies at any time by means of using the functions available in the web browser that is utilized by the User for these purposes.
- Restrictions of using the Cookies may affect some of the functionalities which are available on the website of the Web Service.