Loyalty Card Terms and Conditions
I. General Provisions
- The Organizer of the Promotion is TFG Asset Management Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdansk, ul. Gnilna 2, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Warsow, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS 0000654913 (hereinafter the "Organizer").
- The Promotion is organized in Madison Shopping Gallery at Rajska 10 Street.
- Participation in the Promotion is voluntary for all individuals.
- The participants of the Promotion may be only adults, having Polish citizenship, permanent residence in Poland and residing in Poland, as well as having have full capacity to perform acts in law.
- The promotion will be conducted by the Organizer on the basis of these Terms and Conditions
- The Organizer may suspend or terminate the Promotion at any time, having announced such intention to the public through the Information Point at the Madison Gallery and the website www.madison.gda.pl.
II. Principles of receipt of Loyalty Card
- The Promotion shall be introduced for an undetermined period of time beginning on 10 June, 2005.
- Principles of receipt of Loyalty Card Loyalty Card of Madison Shopping Gallery "Bargain Card" is distributed as follows:
- Loyalty card was given to all customers who took part in competitions organized by Madison Shopping Gallery, among others, "I did it for the money", "Megapromocje", "Birthday Contest" and who filled in the contest coupons correctly and truly
- Loyalty card can be awarded to any customer who:
a). takes part in all sorts of promotions and competitions organized by TFG Asset Management Sp. z o.o., as long as their rules provide for it,
b). makes purchases in stores of Madison Shopping Gallery, in any period, of the total value of a minimum of PLN 500, presents evidence of purchase (receipts or invoices), fills in the form and receives the Loyalty Card in the office of TFG Asset Management Sp. z o.o at 2 Gnilna Street in Gdansk.
III. The benefits of having a Loyalty Card
- Loyalty Card entitles to receive discounts at stores participating in the Promotion.
- The list of stores participating in the Promotion, together with discounts granted is attached as Appendix 1 to this Terms and Conditions – The Appendix will be updated according to the declarations of stores located in Madison Gallery regarding participation in the Customer Loyalty Card.
IV. Additional arrangements
- The discount for Loyalty Card holders does not cover:
a) the goods sold at promotional prices,
b) goods discounted within the sale-season
c) The discount cannot be cumulated with any other promotional offers and other discounts for the Client (for example, credit cards of Citibank Handlowy).
V. Final provisions
- These terms and conditions shall be available at www.madison.gda.pl and at the office of TFG Asset Management Sp. z o.o. at 2 Gnilna Street in Gdansk.
- The organizer reserves the right to introduce changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. The revised text of the Terms and Conditions shall be in force from the time of its presentation to the public on the website www.madison.gda.pl and in the office of TFG Asset Management Sp. z o.o at 2 Gnilna Street in Gdansk.
- By participating in the Promotion, the participants agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terms and Conditions come into force on the date of their signing by the Organizer of the Promotion.
Gdańsk, 31 January 2019.